Happy Halloween, guys and ghouls! Welcome to the Monster Madness Blog Hop hosted by Kelly Hashway and Vicki Leigh. Since Kelly and Vicki both released monster books this year (The Monster Within and Catch Me When I Fall), they thought it would be fun to have a blog hop dedicated to the monsters we all love so much.
The rules are simple. Answer 3 of the following questions and then tag 5 people to do the same.
Here I go!
1. What monster terrifies you the most? Clowns, particularly the one from American Horror Story: Freak Show. I mean look at him! His names Twisty and I’ve been having nightmares about him.
2. Do you have a good haunted house story? I once babysat for kids who lived in a haunted house. There were nosies, like footsepts running up the stairs. We were downstairs. Knocks on the door. Moving furniture. The kids said it was just their “ghost.” I never babysat for them again.
Ok! I tag Riki, Racquel, Krystal, Kelly and Lisa!
Now it’s your turn! Choose 3 questions below to answer either in the comments or on your own blog.
- What monster terrifies you the most?
- Do you have a good haunted house story?
- What’s your favorite monster?
- Is there a monster book that terrified you as a child?
- Have any book recommendations for stories that include monsters?
- Finally, create your own monster! What does it look like, and what scary things can it do?
Then tag FIVE of your friends to share in the Monster Madness!
Love the Zombie Twins